Follow us on Social Media!
COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies at Hotel Colonial
To ensure your health and safety, as well as that of others, we here at Hotel Colonial have registered with Puerto Rico Tourism Company and satisfy all their health and safety regulations. A copy of these can be found athttps://prtc-covid19.com/. We require all our guests to abide by the following practices:
- Proper face masks or covering must always be used.
- Upon arrival at our hotel, we will require you to allow our personnel to disinfect your luggage bags - as well as your footwear and take your temperature before entering the premises. We will also require you to disinfect your hands upon entering, and throughout your stay. We will also require our guests to maintain 6ft distance when possible between individuals.
- All guests must provide identification upon registering with our front desk. Only guests who have registered with our front desk will be allowed into the building. We will also require our guests to fill out the “Destination and Points of Contact” form, which will be provided.
- Hotel Colonial has a strict no-smoking policy; it is not permitted in any areas of the property. We also have a strict no-pets policy, except for certified service animals presented with proper documentation. Being barefoot or shirtless in our common areas is also not permitted.
- Maintain adequate room hygiene, including placing any food scraps or plastic waste into the bags provided. Hotel Colonial reserves the right to apply additional charges if it finds your room to require atypical cleaning services, exceeding those required by our COVID-19 protocol. For example, having to remove the room from service due to negligent use of our facilities.
- We will require you to notify if you, or anyone staying with you, has been in contact with any individuals testing positive for COVID-19. Hotel Colonial reserves the right to refuse any person presenting a fever of 104F or greater, or who has visible symptoms including cough and/or nasal secretions, or who has had contacted with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Together, we will beat COVID-19.